- cricketjust.com may, but are under no obligation to, honor requests for refunds for the following reasons: cricketjust.com & the owner Manish of this website cricketjust.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.in, cricketjust.com. delivery of the product.
Due to an issue with the mail or courier service, you do not receive a delivery e-mail from us. Depending on the price of the product, cricketjust.com may require you to first submit proof that you have submitted a report to the mail service or courier company describing the missing item; cricketjust.com does not personally, directly or officially ship the products. Therefore the refunds or shipping claims or disputes must be and can be directly raised via Amazon.in.
- Non-delivery of the product: Due to an issue with the mail or courier service, you do not receive a delivery e-mail from us. Depending on the price of the product, cricketjust.com may require you to first submit proof that you have submitted a report to the mail service or courier company describing the missing item;
- Download issues: You have problems that prevent you from downloading the product. cricketjust.com recommends that you contact the support team for your browser provider, as cricketjust.com ensures that our software can be downloaded with all major browsers, and this problem usually arises from a customer’s issue with either their browser, firewall, or network;
- Irreparable defects with the software: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for its approval of your refund request;
- Product not-as-described: A request based on this reason is addressed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval. To prevent this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check free samples ( in the form of video overviews, demo links, product samples, screen shots) of each type of the product offered before making a purchase.